Total Joint Care
WD-40 for Your Joints!
- Total Joint Care is the result of six years of research involving a naturally occurring group of fatty acid esters, including cetyl myristoleate (CM), and various other complementary nutrients.
Total Joint Care includes an herbal blend of COX-2 Inhibitors – COX-2 (Cyclooxygenase-2) is an enzyme responsible for the breakdown of arachidonic acid– the precursor of hormone-like substances known as prostaglandins, which are responsible for producing pain and inflammation.
- Total Joint Care helps to inhibit excessive COX-2 (cyclooxygenase -2) enzyme production in a safe and effective way with no side effects.
- CM (cetyl myristoleate) -- WD-40 for Your Joints!
- Recent studies have shown that CM (cetyl myristoleate) can help to increase joints\' ranges of motion, sooth joints and muscles, and help to promote healthy joint function.
- Published studies have shown that test subjects suffering from various joint conditions experienced a 63% improvement in overall joint function in only 30 days with CM.
- And by combining CM with the joint-rebuilding nutrients, like glucosamine, the number of people experiencing favorable results increased up to 88%. CM is present in the blood of mice and makes them immune to arthritis.
Other ingredients of Total Joint Care
- Glucosamine is required for the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, which create the body\'s tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and synovial fluid. Glucosamine stimulates the creation of chondrocytes (cartilage cells) in the cartilage on the joint surface.
- It stimulates the creation of synovial tissue cells, which line the joint capsule and are responsible for the creation of synovial fluid.
- Collagen (Type II) is the most abundant protein in the human body making up 70% to 90% total weight of all connective tissues. There are 15 different types of collagen with type II being the most abundant collagen found in joint cartilage.
- Collagen type II not only functions as a joint re-building nutrient, but it also seems to have immune system modulating effects which helps to curb the destructive process of arthritis and lessen inflammation. (Most gelatin products in the market today use hydrolyzed type I cartilage, which is found predominantly in the skin.
- There are no studies that show type I collagen has the ability to enhance production of joint cartilage.)
- Methyl Sulfonylmethane (MSM) is a potent source of highly bio-available organic sulfur.
- It is used in the construction of sulfur-containing amino acids, cysteine and methionine. Sulfur is used to create over 150 different compounds in the body.
- Manganese activates enzymes that attach sugars to proteins and aids in the construction of collagen.
- Manganese deficiencies cause tendon injuries and skeletal abnormalities. Manganese plays a direct role in bone formation.
- Boron promotes bone health and aids in muscle building. It enhances cognitive function and fine motor skills.
- Copper is a component in important enzyme production. It is necessary for wound healing.
- Copper plays an important role in collagen formation and structural integrity of bone, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It combines with zinc to form a powerful antioxidant.
- Copper is necessary for the formation of hemoglobin in the blood.
- Zinc is necessary for the transfer of carbon dioxide in red blood cells. It is involved in the synthesis of RNA, DNA, proteins and the calcification of bones.
- Zinc plays a critical role in the development and function of our reproductive organs, and is an essential agent for connective tissue repair and wound healing.
- Zinc combines with copper to form superoxide dismutase, a powerful antioxidant.
- Dosage The Total Joint Care Formula can be taken in convenient morning and evening doses.
- Guidelines for dosage are as follows:
- Begin with 1 capsule twice a day with breakfast and supper.
- Every few days increase up to 2-3 capsules twice a day.
- After an improvement in joint pain and stiffness occurs, try to decrease to the lowest dosage that maintains control of your symptoms.
Ray & Terry’s Total Joint Care Formula is equally effective when taken with or without food. However, if your digestive system is sensitive, you may want to take your supplements with meals.
should be comparing quality, not prices!
- But, if you are comparing prices, look at the number of capsules or tablets and the measured amount of
the active ingredients.
- You may be surprised to find that the lower cost bottle does not contain as much and is more expensive per dose!
- Our products are not the highest priced, just the highest quality!
and Specially Formulated!
Ray & Terry's Products*
As featured in the book "How to Live Long Enough
to Live Forever"
Ingredient in red wine:
This may be the answer to the long-sought goal of extending the healthy human life
Recent findings triggered excitement among scientists who study aging.
They hailed the findings as groundbreaking.
Click Here for more info